As a recipient of the Sigmund Foundation Scholarship this past school year, you are eligible to reapply for the following school year assuming you are still an undergraduate student and/or have not had the scholarship for more than four years. Assuming you have a 2.5 grade point average, the following information will be needed to evaluate your request:
- Completion of this Renewal Application.
- Completion of Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- One- or two-page typewritten essay. The information should cover the most recent school year by giving highlights of your experiences, both good and/or bad; anything outstanding or unexpected that has happened; and a sentence or two about your career path (has it changed?)
- A current official transcript that covers the spring semester. If you have not finished your spring semester, send this to us as soon as grades have been distributed.
- Copy of the front page of your parents 2022 IRS tax return which shows adjusted gross income. (If you are independent, send in a copy of your return. Although you may have worked this past year and filed a tax return, FAFSA is based on your parent’s income. Black out all Social Security Numbers.
- Have your school complete the Financial Information Summary sheet. (To initiate this, click the button below and fill out the form. Attach the document you receive back from your school financial aid office to the end of this application)
- Application Deadline: June 7, 2023
If you do not have your own e-mail address, please obtain one immediately.
Recommendations are not needed.
Should you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
If you prefer to download the application PDF, fill out by hand, scan and email back -